Superman: The Animated Series
- Little Girl Lost: Part 1 (Season 2, Episode 30)
Superman discovers a teenage girl in stasis while exploring the remains of his home world Krypton. She is the last survivor of Argos, a sister planet of Krypton whose civilization was destroyed when Krypton exploded. On returning to Earth she discovers that she has superpowers like superman and wanting to prove herself she goes to Metropolis to take on Granny Goodness and Intergang.
- Little Girl Lost: Part 2 (Season 2, Episode 31)
Granny Goodness gets help against Supergirl from the Female Furies from Apokolips. Superman arrives but is captured and taken to Apokolips. Supergirl must rescue him and destroy a comet directed towards Earth by Granny Goodness.
The New Batman Adventures
- Girls’ Nite Out (Episode 20; listed as Episode 7 on IMDb)
Livewire escapes during a prison transfer and runs amok in Gotham, joining forces with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Batgirl teams up with Supergirl to face the deadly trio.
Superman: The Animated Series
- Unity (Season 3, Episode 10)
Upon returning from Metropolis, Kara finds the Kents and most of the population of Smallville under the thrall of a strange itinerant preacher named the Reverend.
- Legacy: Part 1 (Season 3, Episode 12)
Superman is brainwashed to believe he is the adopted son of Darkseid and now has orders to conquer Earth. Supergirl steps in to maintain peace in Metropolis in Superman’s absence.
- Legacy: Part 2 (Season 3, Episode 13)
Superman has been freed of Darkseid’s influence but is now U.S. military custody and has been sentenced to death. Lois helps Superman escape to pursue Darkseid and defeat him an epic final battle on Apokolips.
- Hereafter: Part 1 (Season 2, Episode 19) [cameo]
Justice League Unlimited
After the first two seasons of Justice League the show was renamed Justice League Unlimited. The cast was greatly expanded and the show received a new opening animation. JLU is alternatively referred to as seasons 3-5 of Justice League, and as its own 3-season series.
- Initiation (Season 1, Episode 1)
The Justice League reforms in a new satellite headquarters and adds a new expanded roster of members. They then recruit Green Arrow to aid Green Lantern, Captain Atom, and Supergirl in defeating a nuclear monster in China.
- Fearful Symmetry (Season 1, Episode 6)
When Supergirl is plagued by disturbing dreams, she turns to Green Arrow and The Question for help, but they soon learn that she may not be dreaming after all. This episode introduces a character named Galatea whose appearance is based on Power Girl.
- The Greatest Story Never Told (Season 1, Episode 7) [cameo]
- The Return (Season 1, Episode 8)
After the power-absorbing android Amazo destroys the home planet of the Guardians of the Universe, the League must intercept him before he reaches Earth and achieves his goal: murdering the recently reformed Lex Luthor.
- Dark Heart (Season 1, Episode 10) [cameo]
- The Once and Future Thing Part One: Weird Western Tales (Season 1, Episode 12) [cameo]
- The Once and Future Thing Part Two: Time, Warped (Season 1, Episode 12) [cameo]
- Flashpoint (Season 2, Episode 10)
Lex Luthor executes his masterstroke to eliminate Project Cadmus and frame the Justice League.
- Panic in the Sky (Season 2, Episode 11)
When the founding members surrender to the government, the remaining League members fight to survive Cadmus’ ultimate attack on the team. Features the return of Galatea.
- Divided We Fall (Season 2, Episode 12) [cameo]
- Chaos at the Earth’s Core (Season 3, Episode 3)
Green Lantern’s team of Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E. and Supergirl are diverted to Skartaris, a fantastic world beneath the Earth’s surface, where they meet a new hero, The Warlord.
- Far From Home (Season 3, Episode 10)
On her 21st birthday, Supergirl is transported to the 31st century along with Green Lantern and Green Arrow, to help the Legion of Super-Heroes combat the Fatal Five. However, according to future sources, it is a mission from which she does not return.